• Dramatic ceiling heights and spectacular floor to ceiling windows.
• A custom designed curved staircase in the entry foyer, which features a contemporary stained glass tiered pendant light fixture.
• Gas burning fireplaces in living room and master bedroom.
• Gourmet kitchen with two formal dining areas featuring CaesarStone countertops, a very large functional chef’s island, stainless steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry.
• White oak floors with built-in radiant heat.
• A very large master suite with commanding views of the Golden Gate Bridge featuring en-suite master bath and large walk-in closet with custom built-ins.
• Upper level includes 3 additional bedrooms and full size side-by-side laundry area.
• Custom designed master bath featuring state of the art modern fixtures, marble countertops, and dual under mount sink vanity.
• Outdoor space offers multi-level terraces and view deck to enjoy panoramic city views
• Beautifully tiered garden areas to display custom planters or sustainable landscape design.
• Lower level offers an opportunity for a fun family room, game room or media area. Also features wine storage and a full bath.
• Wall mounted and hand held remote motorized window coverings in many rooms.
• State of the art media system featuring a multi-zoned Sonos system, ceiling mounted speakers and two flat screen televisions.
• Pre-wired for home video security system and home alarm system.
Thoughtfully sited atop a serene hillside, 1410 Stanyan offers spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge, downtown SF and the San Francisco Bay. Designed by award-winning architect Mark Brand, this home features many contemporary design elements. The soaring ceiling heights and dramatic “floor to ceiling” windows bathes this home in natural light and literally frames the views of the San Francisco Bay, the Marin Headlands, and Golden Gate Bridge. This expansive 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths home incorporates 3 levels of luxury living into a fully functional floor plan that embraces today’s indoor/outdoor urban luxury lifestyle.
Please also see 1410 Stanyan on our company website.
Use floor plans to get a clear idea of the home layout and the room sizes.
The Clarendon Heights neighborhood is in the central part of San Francisco, to the north of Twin Peaks and east of Mount Sutro. It stretches down to Corbett Avenue or Market Street, and Clarendon Avenue borders the north and west side.
The neighborhood is bordered on the west by Stanyan Street and the Sutro Forest, on the south by Tank Hill, and on the east by Clayton Street in San Francisco, California. The main commercial strip is condensed into three blocks along Cole Street and part of Carl Street. This strip includes more than a dozen restaurants and cafés.Cole Valley is surrounded by the neighborhoods of Inner Sunset, Haight Ashbury, Buena Vista/Ashbury Heights, Corona Heights, Clarendon Heights, and Forest Knolls. Due to its close proximity to Haight-Ashbury and Golden Gate Park, and is sometimes considered a sub-area of those areas.
Cole Valley grew up around the streetcar stop at the entrance to the Sunset Tunnel at the intersection of Carl and Cole Streets. That intersection is still the center of the neighborhood’s small business district, and the N Judah light rail line still stops there.Cole Valley was popular with dot-commers during the late 1990s dot-com bubble. Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist, is a recent former resident, and still frequents Cole Valley’s cafes. The area is home to young professionals, some University of California, San Francisco residents, staff and neighborhood families since the early 1960s.
BROKER TOUR Tuesday, May 15, from 12:30 – 2:00PM
OPEN HOUSE Sunday, May 20, from 2:00 – 4:00PM
Additional showings by appointment
Share this Listing